A wiper seal is an axial seal that fits tightly but giving ways for the passage of ram road using the inner bore of the seal. Wiper seals are mostly used in the hydraulic cylinders to ensure dirt does not penetrate and prevent moisture from retracting the system. Therefore the primary function of the wiper seals is to avoid any contamination that may lead to the damage of the rings and other delicate components located in the system. Taking environmental conditions into consideration before choosing the right material for your wiper seal helps you to protect the environment. A thorough investigation through wiper seals suppliers allows you to select a reliable seal that will protect the seal against dust and dirt while allowing smooth flow of oil similar to Metal Wiper Seals.
Benefits of PU Soft wiper seals
- They maintain contact with the sealing piston rod when equipment is static and when they are in use. However, the diameter tolerance is determined by the rod.
- The wiper seal prevents the piston rod from retracting and transporting .contaminated substances into the cylinder.
- Wiper seals have a minimal breakout, and this prevents the formation of stick-slip and guarantee steady movements under low velocities.
- Wiper seals are compatible with almost all media because of the resistance of the sealing rod and the ring.
- PU Soft Wiper seals are available in different diameters.
Bonded seals are discs that are used for wrapping threads. The discs are made of metallic rings together with a rubber sealing pad. The bonded seals had a unique design that took over from the copper washers that are made of high-pressure systems. The seals are commonly used as bolt seals in hydraulic systems, and because of this, the boned seals are gaining more market and raising the demand from bonded seals suppliers across the industries.
Insides the bonded seals, there are different materials such as the metal washer and the elastomeric ring that reduces compressions and limits elastomeric ring deformation.
Key benefits of bonded seals
- They are usually reliable and have high-pressure sealing.
- They are made of high and low temperatures to accommodate system capabilities.
- They contain a metal ring that controls over compression.
- Bonded seals have the capability of optimizing component stocking.
- Bonded seals contain extra lip that keeps the seal in a correct position at all times beneath the bolt head promoting fitness.
- The sealing ring is always attached to the bolt in case the bolt is dismantled.
- Bonded rings do not encounter unnecessary countersinking under low-pressure applications, and this reduces costs significantly.
Overall, before choosing any seal, it is essential to look for a suitable bonded seal supplier with a good track record of durable and reliable seals that will serve you for an extended period. Always ensure that the seals have enough warranty with technical support that will attend to you in case of any failures. Both wiper seals and bonded seals play crucial roles in their applications in your business. However, to be successful in your business, always ensure you install the rights seals that are durable and meets your needs.